Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Pain in life-My blood is my sister

I have to deal with family members hurting me all my life with this perverse conception of me that no matter what I did in life I was seen as "garbage", e.g., a person that is ok to just throw-away. My father died August 16th at 4:02 PM, and I was tasked with signing all documents based on Oregon law. My grandmother, aunts, and cousins all treated me like shit. I even asked that they extend a courtesy of allowing me to video chat to see my my dad's burial. They all agreed and then refused. They all are nothing to me anymore. They did this for a family member that was in jail, yet not I!

My sister was here for me as well as my husband as I went through a dark time, I am still in it. My only child my son called to gloat that somehow he felt as if I deserved the pain they dished. Even though, I was the one that kept the peace when his dad died and made sure he got something left from his father. I befriended a woman who cheated with my ex-husband to do this in a feeble attempt to make sure he was ok.

Today I speak to no one but my sister. I think other's can learn from this. Life sucks. But we can build our own paradise.

My mother's contibution to my pain is coming. #TwilaEOdom

https://www.facebook.com/Crissy.harris68

No comments:

Post a Comment